Revit Tutorials ,Revit libraries, Revit rendering,Bim revit, Headline Animator

Revit Tutorials ,Revit libraries, Revit rendering,Bim revit,

Check this out

 

Autodesk Revit Tutorial Headlines

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Creating Elliptical Walls In Revit in 2012 by Posted by Phil Read


Here's one way to get around making a series of walls in Revit that come Pretty Darn Close (TM) to being elliptical. But first, you need to take a moment and watch David Light's version:


What's deceptive about this (for those of you that don't know David) is that David has a foreign accent. This gives him a voice of certainty and moral authority that is unquestionable. I (on the other hand) have no such advantage. My accent is an annoying twang that starts in New Jersey and finishes in Charlotte, NC. And I talk to fast when I get excited.

That being said, I think I've figured out this solution. But rather than subject (get it..."subject"...as in British subject...as in USA=1, Britain=0...oh never mind) you to my voice, I've added a sound track courtesy of the FLAT TIRES:





No comments: